Labels

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Topic Oral: my experience living with an american girl

Hi, my name's Anna and today I'll talk about my experience living with an american girl. I chose this topic because I think it's an interesting theme and you don't know much about it.  

So, let's start, Quinn is 16 and she cames from California. She arrived in Catalonia on the 7th of September and she's living on the 27th of June. She came by an organitzation called AFS (American Field Service), who takes care of a lot of exchange students every year.

Now, she's like a sister to me, and when she leaves Banyoles I'll be very sad. I think this experience has changed my mind, I learnt a lot of things and I grew up, I met a lot of exchange students from every part of the world and some host brothers and sisters that are living the same experience as me.

So now it's your turn, I'll try to answer all your questions because its the main reason of this oral presintation. 




No comments:

Post a Comment