Labels

Thursday, May 29, 2014

3. We don't want any more traffic jams!

I'm writing because I was going to my cousins' house and while we were on the road, a big traffic jam started in just ten minutes, it usually tooks two hours and this day we spent three and a half. And I have to say that it wasn't my only experience, this happened to us like five times in three months.

I think there are one or two reasons for this. Firstly, there's too much traffic for only one road, so perhaps we need one or two new lanes or maybe another road.
Secondly, there aren't enough public buses, people is going to the same place and they are one or maximum two in a five places' car.


We must do something about this situation. A lot of people use the car to go to work, mostly when they work into big cities. If we don't do anything our planet will become a black cloudy Earth because of the contamination of the fuel.

No comments:

Post a Comment