Labels

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

6. Write an opinion essay

In our area, mostly anyone does home-schooling, the normal or common way to study in our country is in a school. I know a girl who did home-schooling during 3 or 4 months, she had a traffic accident and she couldn't go to school.

In my opinion, home-schooling is not very common because people who studies at home are usually people that live in the country side, where there aren't schools, or maybe they have problems and they can go to school or also are their fathers who decided it. Any way, mostly all ths students aren't in this situations.
Firstly, I think home-schooling would be an amazing experience. Secondly, I think that if you study at home you would have a completely different live than if you study at school. Finally, I think go to school it's better because you are with other people and different teachers, etc.

So all in all, I've never tried home-schooling and I can compare going to school with studing at home, I can only give one's opinion of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment