Labels

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

8. A review of a film: NO RESERVATIONS

I'd like to recomend a film which I watch last weekend, called No reservations.The director of the film is Scott Hicks, and it was recorded on 2007.

The film is a romantic comedy recorded in New York. The main characters are a young girl between the age of 8 named Zoe, her aunt Kate, who is a very well known chef, and Nick, a new member Kate's kitchen.
Kate, Nick and Zoe are living separate lifes, until Kate's sister dies in a traffic accident and Zoe, the daughter of her sister who becames orphan. Kate takes care of her niece and during the days she was temporaly off of work, the leader of the restaurant were she works, contracts a new member: Nick.

The things I liked most about the film were the relationship between the main characters. I also liked a lot the mix of love and drama: how the director shows the streght of Zoe, who has lost her parents. Some of the scenes are memorable because they're really sad and hard.


All in all, I really enjoyed the film, I won't change anything about the plot, its just fantastic

No comments:

Post a Comment