Labels

Friday, November 15, 2013

1rst ORAL PRESENTAITON: My last summer

1.- Writing

Hy everyone! As you know, my name's Anna, and as the rest of my classmates I'm going to talk about my last summer.

This summer has been very exiting and different from my other summers: I didn't spend too much time in Banyoles, and I think that's the best thing because I could travel a lot.
In this three months I stayed in England, Ibiza, Switzerland, of course in Banyoles and I visited some sea sites from Catalunya.
So I'm going to explain to you the best things: how my trip in England was, the sailing in Ibiza and finally the visit to Switzerland

From the 7th tol the 28th of July, I was in Gloucester enjoying the best three weeks of the summer and meeting a lot of new and interesting people.
Sue, Dave and Alice were the members of my host familiy with who I lived with all those three weeks. Their house was so cute and comfortable, and it was in the best part of the town.
Every day I caught the bus to the Gloucester College were we had English classes from 9 to 12:30 and then we had the lunch time where we ate our packet lunch. After that we had the “afternoon activity” till 5h when Sue picked me up from the college and drove me to our home.
It was a big experience; of course I improved my English but the most important thing was that I met people from all over the world and I learned how the English people live.

After two weeks in the English country I sailed to Ibiza during almost two weeks. The first one I travelled with my best friend and her family, and the second one I stayed with my family and our friends from Bilbao. We saliled around Ibiza and surrounded Formentera.
We lived in the boat, during the day we sailed around the nice beaches of the island, and in the evening we step land were we have dinner.
Those 2 weeks were the which ones that I plenty live the summer, 2 fantastic summer weeks

Finally I went to visit my Swiss cousins from Nion, were I spent 4 days in their house while we visited their town and the CERN. The rest of the week I stayed in Interlaken where I visited the Jungfrau mountain and the closer mountain villages, where the most pretty mountain landscapes are.
It was a strange feeling because we were like minus four degrees and we could touch the snow during August!!!



So that was my busy summer! I hope you have enjoyed my oral presentation, thanks for your attention.

2. Power point



3. Video




4. My classmades summer

Maria: She visit her cousins in Zaragoza, she went to a summer english school adn at a rowing "casal". She assisted in a wedding in Granada and finally she went to Mallorca

Albert: He went to Pris and the rest of the summer he spent the time in Banyoles.

Carlota: First she stayed in Banyoles, then in Palamós and finally in l'Estartit.

Lídia: She first has been in a stage camp, and after in Tarragona with her family

Eva: During July she went to Tarragona for 3 days, then she went to a Young life camp, and finally in a rollerskating stage camp.

Sergi: During June and July he stayed in his house, the rest of the summer he spent time in St Antoni for 2 weeks.

Enric: He travelled to Greece an Turkey, he also hanged out with his friends in Banyoles.

Elsa: She went to a basketball campus, 2 months in St Antoni and finally 2 weeks in a camp.

Àlex: First he went to Paris, after he travelled to Paignton and finally in l'Estartit and Tamariu.

Xènia: she went to the spanish ponny championship and she also trained a lot for it. After she visited Paris.

Pere: First he went to Gloucester and the rest of the summer he spent the time in Banyoles.

Laia: she went to the spanish rowing championship and she also trained a lot for it. After she stayed in Banyoles, the norht of Catalonia and Llançà.

Marçal: He travelled to England, he spent a lot of time in Platja d'Aro and finally in Banyoles.

David: He spent the summer in Banyoles

No comments:

Post a Comment